If you pre-register online, the admission fee of 3,000 yen will be free of charge.
Please note that admission fee of 3,000 yen will be charged if you come to the show without Invitation Ticket or copy of Pre-registration confirmation e-mail.
Admission is permitted for those related to the fashion industry only.
Visitor Pre-registration will start at the end of June!
|Title||IFF MAGIC JAPAN 2018 September (edition: 04)|
|Organizer||UBM Japan Co Ltd, SENKEN SHIMBUN CO.,LTD.|
|Date||September 26th (Wed.)-28th (Fri.), 2018|
|Time||10:00 - 18:00 (Last day close at 17:00)|
|Venue||Tokyo Big Sight, West Halls|
|Supporters (Expected)||Tokyo Metropolitan Government. / Japan Fashion Week Organization / Japan Apparel • Fashion Industry Council / Japan Textile Exporters association / The Japan Textiles Importers Association / Japan Women's and Children's Wear Manufacture's Association / Japan Retailers Association / Japan Specialty Store Association / Japan Council of Shopping Centers / CFD COUNCIL OF FASHION DESIGNERS,TOKYO / Japan Fashion Association / JAPAN FASHION INDUSTRY COUNCIL.|
What will be different about IFF MAGIC JAPAN?
- The size of the show and the number of exhibitors will be double compared to the previous IFF April show.
- IFF MAGIC JAPAN will present a stylish environment where you will be able to feel “Fashion” and “Creativity” in a completely different way to any other show in Japan.
- Exhibitors will be able to meet buyers not only from large department stores but also from boutiques from all over Japan.
- An advnced One-to-One business matching service.
- Exhibitors will have the opportunity to discuss face to face with key buyers and decision makers.
- Dozens of curated brands from the MAGIC and PROJECT exhibitions in the USA will be exhibiting in Japan for the first time.
- More international brands from around globe than ever before will be present for the first time.
- Overseas buyers from over 20 countries will be invited.